images(3)

GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS!

sabato 5 settembre 2015

Notice on Stardoll!

M S W 1 5 S T O R E | Release Review

As expected, the brand new MSW 15 Store came out yesterday to celebrate the launch of this years competition - and I'm really impressed with this one compared to those in previous years! The homepage ad is very edgy, cool and I think pretty fashionable and I'm really loving the makeup looks - a MSW 15 Makeup store next please Stardoll!!!
Just one floor of stunning clothes, although I think we seem to be expecting a second? I'm not sure but there are clothes in the MSW page that aren't in the store and that I kinda really want (that Ulyana Sergeenko dress please^^). All of the pieces are very elegant, mostly gowns and dresses however a couple of trouser sets are very welcome.
Starting with accessories, there are 4 pairs of shoes - these are nice pieces however none of them are particularly my style, nor do I feel like they could be versatile enough to fit into an everyday sort of wardrobe. The best pair of the group though would have to be the delicate and dainty Cream Rose Heels for 11SDs. Not much in terms of bags, just the Mirror Minaudiere and the Sparkling Rose Clutch, neither which stood out to me much, but I might purchase at a later point. Finally for jewellery, again a slightly limited choice but theMSW Gems Necklace was immediately placed into my shopping basket and bought! It's a fabulous piece and although it has the glamour it most definitely could be styled into more casual looks too.
Now onto my favourite of the collection - clothing! I really didn't know where to start when I went to the store because I felt there was a lot to look at, so I simply did a left to right sweep and tried on everything^ A lot of pieces worked well for my doll but weren't too my style - I feel like this applies to the more black coloured dresses because I don't wear those sorts too much, like the Black Lace Gown, the Blossoming Tulle Gown or the Sparkling Black Mini. On the other hand, I did like the Tasseled 20s Dress however it's not an immediate purchase and I do think I'd buy it at a later point. Other than those, there aren't many lighter pieces left in terms of dresses, so I found myself falling for the separates much more - both the Satin Luxe Cami and theEmbellished Knit Top are stunning and I knew immediately I had to have them! To go with them I would have loved the Tailored Luxe Trousers however these are Royalty only so I'll need to settle for when I next top up (anyone else still holding out for a MSW Pass or something along those lines?!?!). On my waitlist currently I have added the Feathered Evening Skirt while I decide how I would style it - inspiration anyone? I did buy theShiny Lace Trousers because although they are rather sheer I think I can work around this so I can style these amazing trousers. I didn't really go for the matching top (Lace Peplum Top), I don't think they would necessarily need to be worn together, although I could change my mind later, haha!
So onto prices of the collection - they range from 5-34SDs with most clothing in the late teens to early twenties of those prices. The MSW 2015 Interior for your suites is also available for 30SDs. Plus there's just the one SC item - the Silver Gems Belt at 95SCs which I think is a very good price and a piece which most people will easily wear with a lot of the items they already own.


I really want to do these Styled Outfits justice because I love this collection so much, so you can expect those to be with you on Tuesday at 8pm =D

So what have you guys thought about this release? Made some great purchases?! Let me know in comments!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento